Beautiful full brick home located in the heart of Trussville. Upon entering you will love the beautiful foyer leading into the large living area w/ gorgeous hardwood flooring, crown molding, gas fireplace and plenty of natural light. Enjoy entertaining in the nice size kitchen featuring tons of cabinet space, some stainless appliances, tile backsplash and large eat-in area. Separate dining room includes hardwood flooring and crown molding. Large Master suite features hardwood flooring, walk-in closet, master bath w/double vanity, garden tub includes tile surround, and separate tile shower. Nice size guest bedroom convenient to the full bath. Enjoy relaxing on your screened in porch or nice size patio in the beautiful brick & wrought iron fenced in back yard. Two car garage located on the side. Large corner lot with beautiful landscaping is awesome. Location is amazing, you are in the Calumet community and minute's from shopping, schools, & more. Welcome Home!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,532 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Power Vents, Ridgevent/Turbines
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Storm Window
- 1. Tile, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors