Improved price! *$2,500 paint allowance--Choose your colors!* Ready for a new family, this one-owner custom home sits on a gorgeous corner lot in desirable Azalea Hills. The home showcases natural light, premium finishes, and a wonderful layout. Notice the soaring ceilings in the two-story foyer and great room and beautiful hardwood and marble floors. Whip up a feast in the light-filled kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and breakfast area. Grill and relax on the back porch or patio. Enjoy the convenience of main level laundry and two-car garage. Spacious master retreat with two walk-in closets, garden tub, separate vanities, and walk-in shower. Upstairs find soaring ceilings, three lovely bedrooms, two baths, and a wide hardwood bridge for attic access. Basement includes a bedroom and full bath, media room, game room, workshop, and storm room. The lush zoysia lawn invites family football games; beautiful landscaping provides year-round interest and privacy.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,435 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Media, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Insert, Stone, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Corner, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors