This completed Sullivan home design features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Perfectly situated on a 140' +/- deep home site with a spacious backyard. The interior features an open floor plan w/ flowing living spaces, ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, foyer laundry room and bathrooms, 9'+ ceilings, wood burning fireplace. The spacious great room boasts of crown molding, ceiling fan and recessed lighting. Gourmet kitchen w/ granite counter tops, under mount sink and GE appliances including a food disposal. Kitchen island features an electrical outlet and pendant lighting. Large master suite w/ ceiling fan in bedroom, ceramic tile flooring in bath with deep soaking tub, ceramic tile shower, double vanities & granite counter tops. Swimming pool community with cabana located next to the 28 acre George Roy Park which features a 1/2 mile walking track, playground and pavilions. NO DOWN PAYMENT FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Brick, Tile, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors