Amazing Builder Special $10,000 in Options!! This makes this home at $90.00 a square foot!!!! Fantastic New 5 Bedroom, 3 5 Bath Home with Huge Bonus Room!!! A Must See. Beautiful 2705 sq. ft. Home with a fenced back yard. Want a Home with plenty of space! This is it!! Your Brand New Home has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bath, very large master bedroom and master bath with garden tub and separate shower with seat, light above and glass door. Included Options: Stone Front Ventless Fireplace, Garage Door Opener with two remotes, 2" Faux Wood Blinds on all windows, Stainless Steel Appliances (Micro/Stove and Dishwasher) , 2 flood lights, one on each rear corner, one extra electrical outlet over fireplace, 2 extra cable outlets, Gutters and Downspouts, Mailbox and Post, and Address stone. Also, Brick Roll Lock on Patio and Sod to the Lot Line.Standard Features: Ceiling fans/lights in the master bedroom and living room. Vaulted Ceiling in Family Room and Trey ceiling in the Master Bedroom. WOW!!!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,705 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Insert, Stone, Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors