A great Home at a great price in the First sector of Chelsea Park. Sitting a top a basement this home has everything one may need in a home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, formal dining, eat in kitchen, great room, Master Bedroom and Master Bath that just yells WOW! In addition this home is on a spacious lot and the landscaping will have its very own sprinkler system to help keep the yard looking great.There just isn't many spacious lots out there anymore to give you the space this one will. The basement has a 3 CAR GARAGE for that extra vehicle and the unfinished basement can either be finished for more room or used for storage galore. Sit on the back deck of this home and enjoy the privacy that everyone wants from time to time. It is not going to last long so hurry on out!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,415 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors