Updated cottage in Saddlebrook just off Karl Daly Rd. Move-in ready with 2759 sf of main living space. Beautiful hardwoods on main level with living room and formal dining room on the front of the home, and den with fireplace and eat-in kitchen on the back. A large Master bed/bath suite is on the main as well as laundry room. A wonderful covered deck is just off the den. Upstairs has new neutral carpet throughout the 2 bedrooms and 3rd bedroom/bonus room. There is a jack & jill bath upstairs as well as a child's playroom complete with a half-sized entry door. Roof is less than 6 years old, kitchen has new appliances and granite, and most windows are double pane energy efficient. Relax in a large flat fenced back yard and store your stuff in the unfinished basement with 2-car sideload garage. Enjoy a large .43 acre lot, a quiet neighborhood, low tax base and convenience to I-459, I-20, Old Leeds Rd. and Liberty Park. Karl Daly area is known for horse farm estates and beautiful views.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,759 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors