Custom top of the line remodel with a classic and clean design sitting on 2.3 wooded acres in the highly desired Eastwood neighborhood! All new Champion windows, roof, 2 hot water heaters, electrical and a/c unit. Full brick home with vinyl wrapped windows leaves very low maintenance. Kitchen has been remodeled with quartz counter tops, energy star stainless appliances, farmhouse sink (from Israel) with new hands free faucet and fixtures. Hardwood floors throughout main level with exception of full bath and real wood interior doors. Bathrooms remodeled with quartz counter tops, tile & wood floors and new fixtures. Full apartment in basement with den, kitchen, bedroom, media room, full bathroom and laundry and storm shelter. New interior paint throughout the home. You can enjoy the large sun room and front porch with lots of privacy. All one level living. Don't miss the opportunity to see this fabulous, move-in ready home that has so much to offer!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
3,484 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Media
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Masonry, Ventless, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors