From the moment you walk in, you can sense family is at the heart of the home. This 2 story home w/ an expanding front porch is full of warmth and charm. The main level is the hub of the home, while the second floor consists of 4 BR including the master. The basement also has a large, finished bonus room with a wet bar and full bath. It also boasts a private lot w/ a deck overlooking an abundance of trees. Walking distance to the new Thompson HS and mins away from I-65.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,588 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Ceilings Trey, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Boat Parking, Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors