Welcome to one level living at its finest!! This move-in ready home is priced to sell and has been meticulously maintained by the current owners. The split bedroom floor plan features a true dining room, separate office space, OPEN kitchen complete with island and breakfast area, and a master suite made for relaxing. The home includes over 2100 square feet, 14' ceilings, upgraded bamboo flooring, top-rated stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, large walk-in closets, and fresh landscaping. The backyard space was built for entertaining and includes an open deck, completely fenced yard, and a FLAT green space for the kids to play or pets to relax. Located just minutes from I-65 and Hwy 31, the location couldn't be better. With so much to offer... what are you waiting for? Call and schedule your showing TODAY!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,124 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Summit Place At High Ridge
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Tile, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors