Remodeled from top to bottom. Custom built in 2004. Beautiful keeping room/kitchen combo. 2-car main level and 2-car basement parking. This home is perfect for a growing family needing more living space. Extra touches throughout. Main level has master suite, keeping room, den, basement with finished areas and tons of room. Could easily be a 6BR home by finishing some attic access off of a bonus room that currently has twin beds in it. Show & Sell!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
5,335 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 2. Gas Starter, Insert, Ventless, Den, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Sound System, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Balcony, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors