Welcome Home to this wonderful 6 BR / 4.5 BA Brick Home situated on just under 1 acre. The bright, open Foyer welcomes you into the Formal Dining Room & Formal Living Room (or Office) w/ tons of natural light. The Great Room is the ideal place for family gatherings w/ Fireplace & Built-ins for storage. The open Patio is just off the Great Room for easy access entertaining. The Kitchen features tons of storage w/ Eat-up Bar and Breakfast Nook. Just off the Kitchen is also a large Sun Room. The Master Suite is spacious w/ Master Bath featuring Garden Tub, separate Shower, separate vanities, walk-in closets & more. Upstairs includes 4 additional BR & 2 full BA w/ a Playroom area. The finished Basement features a large Den, additional Bedroom and a Full Bath. This Home is ideally located just minutes from Vestavia Schools, Shopping and More. Call today to schedule your private viewing.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,694 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Trash Compactor, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors