This is your opportunity to be on a great street in the heart of Vestavia Hills in a pretty, traditional, all brick home. This 3 bedroom 2 bath house welcomes you home right away with a foyer, formal living room with a cased opening to the dining room; and eat-in kitchen, which opens to the den. The den has a fireplace, hardwood floors and has a door to the patio and the gently sloping backyard. This house also features a main level laundry room, tons of closets, and smooth ceilings throughout. Last but certainly, not least, the house has a huge basement with the 2 car garage, storage space, space for a workshop or space for possible expansion. This well-loved house is just waiting for a new owner to make it their own.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,062 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Masonry, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors