Great convenient location near ENGLISH VILLAGE! RENOVATED in 2016 - New Kitchen, Bathrooms, Three new HVAC systems and Ducts, New Floors, RECENT Finished Attic / Playroom, Freshly Painted inside and outside. This home has 4 BR and 2 1/2 BA with plenty of storage including a outside storage building. Property is actually comprised of TWO LOTS on a quiet street with room for children to play and Garden. It's in an ideal location just a short walk to English Village and it's many shops and restaurants. Mountain Brook Village, Birmingham Zoo, Botanical Gardens and Japanese Gardens are also very close by. Minutes from Downtown Birmingham. MOUNTAIN BROOK SCHOOLS. Imagine raising your family in this sought after area where there is so much to do and convenient to the best of everything!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,470 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Dual
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- 1. Marble, Stone, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, Uncovered.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors