This elegant Vestavia home located in Altadena Park checks every box on your list. Huge windows throughout fill every room with natural light and bring in the outdoors. On the main level, you will find an open-concept family room with soaring ceilings, a gourmet kitchen, mudroom, laundry room, half bath and gorgeous master bedroom and private bath. Both the master and living room open to a covered stone patio. Upstairs features four spacious bedrooms and gorgeous baths. This home has three main level garage spaces. Custom details and quality finishes throughout make this home a work of art!
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Stone
5,016 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Concrete, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Brick, Gas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Balcony, Porch, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors