This completely remodeled estate is located in the exclusive Abingdon section of Mountain Brook and has four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, plus a detached garage that is stubbed for an apartment. It is perfectly situated on over and acre of beautifully landscaped private property. The interior features large and flowing living spaces well-appointed with tall ceilings, hardwood flooring, crown mouldings, recessed lighting, three fireplaces, lovely chandeliers and plenty of windows. Main level master suite with sitting room. Gourmet kitchen opens to an incredible family room and an eating area. This home has lots of space for indoor and outdoor entertaining with an open floor plan and lots of French doors opening to the rear terrace and front patio. It is in a great neighborhood and is convenient to Highway 280 and The Summit with lots of great restaurants and shopping. Don't miss a chance to own this incredible home! Back house to be sold in "AS IS" condition.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,132 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 3. Gas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Den, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters. Cul-De-Sac, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors