Move-in-ready Cape Cod style home in one of the nicest and friendliest neighborhoods in Vestavia, Surrey Hill that is zoned for Vestavia East. You don't want to miss this four bedroom, four full bath home that's been updated and offers a lovely lot including a play yard and a swimming pool. Enjoy sunrise on the screened in porch and lovely sun-filled den overlooking the pool. Master bedroom on the main level with a private bath. Large dining room, cozy living room/office are also on the main level along with the super laundry room. Very open floor plan with custom kitchen (granite countertops and stainless appliances) and den which includes a double-sided stacked limestone fireplace from the den to the sunroom. Three bedrooms up with a craft/sewing room. Check out the basement that includes an exercise room/rec room with a full bathroom (could be fifth bedroom). A huge storage area/workshop along with the two-car garage. Hurry before someone else gets it!
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
3,227 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Daylight
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors