Fantastic 1 level home with full finished basement in desirable up and coming Selkirk subdivision! This home has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a four season sun room on the main level. Hardwood floors in the living and dining areas and new carpet downstairs. The finished basement has a kitchenette and bonus spaces that make it perfect for guests, a man cave or teenage hang out. Not to mention the LOCATION! Conveniently located minutes from shopping, restaurants and major employers and is zoned to award winning Oak Mountain schools! Add 2 hours to your day by saying NO to sitting in traffic! Don't let this one get away!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Insulated Door, Storm Door
- 1. Masonry, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Public Roads, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors