CONTRACT FELL THROUGH and BACK ON MARKET! IDEAL LOCATION!!! Tasteful and immaculate home with high ceilings throughout, extensive crown mouldings in EVERY room, newly refinished dark hardwoods, many upgrades including oversized doors and new roof, new gutters, and newly refinished deck in 2017. Living room has electric switch gas logs, and built in surround speakers and built in 60" TV that can stay with the house. Also, newly finished 4th bedroom or bonus room upstairs and additional walk in attic space for lots of storage or even more room. Very large full basement that is ready for sheetrock and already plumbed for additional bath. New sod in the front yard, oversized double garage with individual bay doors. This one is ready for YOU! Priced below market analysis for quick contract! Hurry before it's gone!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,425 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Family Room, Electric, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Sound System, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors