"Move in ready! This beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath country home is very close to I20. Sq footage does not match tax records. Approx 2200 sq ft gives your family plenty of room and tons of storage. The kitchen has bar and dining area, an abundance of cabinets plus a pantry. All 3 bedrooms are very large with walk-in closets. The detached library/guest quarters could be an in-law suite. Relax on the front porch and watch the kids play on the pirate ship with swings and playhouse. Gorgeous landscaping makes this property very private. Expansive back decks look out over a magical forest and seasonal stream. On cool nights, cozy up to the wood burning fireplace(recently inspected). Fully fenced for your animals. Features a storm shelter for stormy nights. Metal roof and new energy efficient heat pump units mean low utility bills. Vapor barrier added and septic tank pumped. This home has passed FHA inspection and meets requirements for low down pmt mortgage. Come home today!"
Manufactured Home, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,200 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Library
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump, Space Heater.
- Double Pane
- 1. Masonry, Stone, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors