Best value per sq. ft. in Vestavia. Vestavia 4BR, 2 car garage, with space in the basement for a playroom, exercise room, 2nd den / teen room, or a man cave. Did I mention a gas log fireplace, huge eating space in kitchen w/lrg window, pantry, & a main level laundry ROOM w/ sink & cabinets plus a half bath near the family room too? I challenge you to come take a closer look for yourself, you won't be wasting your time! There's not a better value in Vestavia for the square footage offered & avail. today. All rooms are very spacious, tons of daylight/windows, hardwoods and crown molding-even upstairs; family room has built-in bookcases, recess lighting & a gas log FP. Kitchen is complete with lots of white cabinets, white tile countertops, white appl., gas cooktop + a double oven! Master BR suite has been renovated and updated complete with a walk-in closet, double vanity, jetted garden tub, & sep. shower that includes a frameless glass door. All BR closets are surprisingly spacious too.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,133 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
VESTAVIA CAHABA HEIGHTS
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet, Brick
- Central Air, Electric, Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors