Own a Piece of History, in a Private Setting Nestled on 7 +/- Acres... "Unique" is overused, but there truly is NO other like this Home! The years spent building this structure 1st began in the 1880's & then added onto in the 1930's. It's conveniently situated w/in walking distance to Logan Martin Lake & 1 mile to I-20. Features: Formal Dining Room ~ Library with Built-in Bookcases ~ Original Tongue & Groove Ceilings, Walls & Floors ~ Total Electric Home (total utilities avg. $250/month) ~ Public Water for Inside & Well for Garden & Plants ~ Organic Plants & plenty of shade ~ Red Oak Tree in front ~ Concrete Storm Shelter w/ AC & Art Room ~ BRAND NEW Metal Roof ~ 2 NEW Septic Tanks (gray water & sewer) ~ NEW Double-Pane Energy Efficient Windows ~ Central HVAC (NEW in 2007) ~ Screened Porch ~ Covered Front Porch ~ Loft for addt'l bedroom ~ UPDATED Bathrooms ~ All Kitchen Appliances Remain. Some furniture is negotiable.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Well Water
1,848 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Library
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Den.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Acreage, Pasture, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors