Built in 1970, this wonderful two-story family home is located on a very large lot in Mountain Brook and has five bedrooms and five and a half baths. A side driveway leads to a parking pad and 2-car garage providing plenty of off-street parking. Visitors are welcomed to the covered front entry with column accents, two wall lanterns and a wood paneled front door. Main level features include a formal living room and dining room, family room with fireplace, gourmet kitchen with breakfast area, master suite with attached dressing room/office and a guest bedroom and bath. Upper level has two bedrooms with bonus rooms and two full baths. Lower level has a movie theatre, a game room, a bedroom and full bath and a 2-car garage. The exterior of this home features a great screened-in porch off of the kitchen and an enormous two-tiered deck overlooking the private backyard and gardens making this fabulous for outdoor entertaining. This home is ready to move in!
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,461 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- 2. Brick, Gas Starter, Den.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Home Theater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors