LOVE THE MOUNTAINS, WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT EVERYDAY??? THIS IS THE HOME FOR YOU!!!! Breathtaking views everyday, beautiful color year round and you don't have to go anywhere to enjoy it because you are already there!!! Home has a wonderful open floor plan and abundance of natural light. French doors open to a great private patio area just off the living room/kitchen area for premium entertaining and family time. All bottom cabinets in kitchen have wonderful pull out drawers for optimum storage. Downstairs enjoy a spacious den/man cave with a bedroom and full bath. Down the hall is a huge laundry room equipped with a washer and dryer which will remain. Downstairs is plumbed for kitchenette area if 2nd kitchen is desired. GREAT PRICE - GREAT HOUSE - GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD - MUST SEE AND DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!! *NOTE-SQ FT PRICE ONLY REFLECTS THE MAIN LEVEL. TOTAL HOME SQ FT IS 3174 SQ FT PER THE SELLER WHICH CALCULATES OUT TO ONLY $94.49 PER SQ FT.... WHAT A STEAL! SEE IT TODAY!!!
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
3,174 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Space Heater.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Insert, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street, Unassigned, Uncovered.
- Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors