This charming Dutch Colonial home is located in the heart of historic Forest Park on a rarely available 100' wide lot, ( lot and a half lot). Formal entry leads to the spacious formal living room with wood burning fireplace. Formal dining room and family room are filled with natural light. The fully equipped kitchen features, double ovens, gas cooktop and walk in pantry. A cozy breakfast room and powder room complete the main level. 4 spacious bedrooms and two classic tiled baths are found on the upper level. Dual HVAC units (2014) and significant electrical system updates. Walk up attic and full unfinished basement offer more storage than you can use! Flat fenced gardens offer the perfect spot entertain or play. Small guest cottage could be an artist studio and 2 car garage accessed by alley. Hurry to see this special home and property.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,239 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 1. Marble, Masonry, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway, Off Street.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Alley, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors