FABULOUS HOLLYWOOD SPACIOUS 3 BED/2 BATH PLUS BONUS ROOM!! Large updated kitchen with new white cabinets, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless appliances, double oven, undermount sink, eat-in bar seating, and plenty of storage. The main level features a formal living room with a fireplace, formal dining room, large kitchen with eating space, den, 3 large bedrooms with huge closets and 2 baths on the main level. There is a finished room in the basement that will make a great play room, office or bonus room. The hardwoods are newly refinished, fresh paint on the walls and new recessed lighting throughout. Tons of storage in the huge daylight basement. Backyard is large, flat and fenced. Great natural light throughout the house. Lots of kids in neighboring yards. Two car garage with extra parking pad. Award winning Homewood Schools. Convenient to Brookwood Mall, Brookwood Hospital, downtown Homewood, Edgewood, downtown Birmingham, UAB, Samford and interstates.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Daylight
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors