Setting Up and Saving Property Searches and Single Properties
To Set Up and Save a Property Search:
- Click MyHomewatch at the top of the screen.
Click the red Register Button from the MyHomewatch portal on the middle-left of the screen. Now fill in the require fields in the “Sign Up” area on the right-hand side of the screen, then click “Log In.” If you’re already registered, simply log in on the left-hand side of the screen
- In the Saved Searches area (top right-hand quadrant), click New Search. By default, the site will pull every listing.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, type in a location to start your search. Then fill in as many areas as you want in the Refine Search area in order to narrow down your results.
- Click the red Search button at the bottom of the Refine Search area.
- Scroll back to the top of the page to see how many properties came up. By default, they will display as a Map View, but you may change to List View or Photo View by clicking the corresponding gray tabs above the map.
- Above the map and underneath the “Your Selections” summary, click “Save this Search.”
- Name your search and be as specific as you can, especially if you plan to save more searches in the same area, but with different criteria.
- Enter a description or details about the search if you wish.
- Check off the types of email notifications you wish to receive in relation to this saved search.
- To view your saved searches, click the “click here” link on the next screen, or close that screen to continue your property search.
To Save a Single Property from a Property Detail Page:
- From the details page of the listing, click the Save Property link.
- If you are not logged in or are not registered, you will see the screen that asks you to log in or register. Follow the directions to either log in or register.
- Once you log in (or if you’re already logged in), your property will immediately be saved.
- Check off the types of email notifications you wish to receive in relation to the saved property.
- Rate the property and make notes if you wish (the rating and notes are only for your personal reference. The public will not see them)
- Click the red “Save” button.