WOW, is all that you can say as you enter this STUNNING home! As you press open the large iron double doors, you see the grand staircase coming down both sides on the entrance and glance at the cozy fireplace, in that moment, you know you are HOME! It gets even better as you enter the luxurious great room and turn to the left to see the completely remodeled kitchen and dining room. This 4 bedroom and 3.5 bath home is spacious in every room with extra areas for an office, movie room/play room, man cave, work out area, safe room and more! This is a MUST see just minutes from I-65.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
6,009 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Indoor Grill,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Starter,Masonry,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless,Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Porch. Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors