NEW PRICE &"NEW HOME' a rare find in this historic neighborhood. NEW saves $ & gives comfort and easy living. Four car parking.Walk, jog,bike,play in park just in back of home-access just one blk. across wooden bridge-really quaint. Walk to gourmet restaurant/ local pub, & cleaners, + groceries & shopping just (3 minutes), Interstate 65- 5 min. & UAB -10+/- minutes! Quite street-like being in the country.GROW OLD HERE WITH TWO MASTER bedrooms and baths on main level and up. Floor plan with Keeping room plus den, study/play room, covered deck-partial + patio,new storage building 12X15 -electricity, attic storage, other storage,custom vanities, more extras in this beauty. Living in NEW CONSTRUCTION saves $$!! Please see 3 D virtual tour also. Thanks for your interest. NEW HOME going up across street! Buy now and save.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,775 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Playground, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors