One of Oneonta's Older Homes, & this one was built by & owned by Frank Holcomb in the early 1930's. There is lots of Character in this home & as you walk thru it & check it out, You will notice the Glass Door Knobs, High Ceilings, 2 sets of Wood & Full Glass French Doors & a Glass Front Door, Oak Hardwood narrow strip Hardwood flooring under all the carpeting, 1X4 T&G Wood Decking under Roof, In Wall Cabinet housing original Wooden Ironing Board that folds out, Brick Fireplace has Gas ran to it, Cedar Wood Siding was put on in 1977 & looks like a weathered Sea Cottage with its Metal Awnings shading the Front Porch, Asphalt Shingled Roof was installed in 2012. Formal Dining Room has Built-in corner Cabinet. Eating Area in Kitchen, Laundry & Office/Study was originally back porch & was taken in with remodeling done thru out the years. Covered Carport with a Workshop/Storage Bldg. Stand up Cellar/Basement under most of house from front towards back. Crawl space under other.
Single Family, Other
1,464 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Stove-Gas
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Storm Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Power Vent,Storm Door,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR),Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors