STUNNING HOME IN FLAGSTONE! This ALL BRICK, four bedroom/3 bath home is nestled on a wooded lot. Check out the gleaming hardwood floors. Tons of extras to include custom molding throughout, open dining area with coffered ceiling and vaulted great room with gas fireplace. Additional features include a trey ceiling in the eat-in-kitchen and master bedroom. The ensuite master bath has double vanity sinks, enormous walk-in closet, jetted tub and tile shower. The eat in kitchen boasts solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, tile backsplash, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. This home offers a split floor plan with a spacious sized laundry room located off the 2 car garage with ample room for storage. The fourth bedroom and 3rd full bath located upstairs are perfect for a teen suite, office or in law suite. Plenty of storage in the walk in attic. There is a large workshop w/electrical & ac installed and a utility sink. Low Shelby County Taxes. This one will go fast...HURRY!
Single Family, Other
2,285 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR). Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors