Don't miss this stunning Forest Park home overlooking downtown Birmingham and Highland Park Golf Course! This 3BR/2.5BA home has been beautifully renovated but retains its original 1920s charm and character. The kitchen has been updated with stainless appliances, lighting, and paint. The back of the house opens to a terrace with sunset views and a covered grilling area. The front and back yards have been beautifully re-landscaped, and a shed was re-built with a charming exterior and plenty of storage. Inside, a laundry room has been added to the 2nd floor, as well as a large walk in closet for the master suite. The bathrooms have been renovated and the basement offers finished space and tons of storage. A screened porch off of the living room has been converted into an office with a built-in desk and custom cabinetry. Beautiful details throughout including hardwood floors, a butler’s pantry, and a brick fireplace with gas logs. This home has it all, even a white picket fence!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,007 sq. ft
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Butlers Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas,Warming Drawer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Gas Logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System. Golf Lot,Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors