Welcome to 1245 Eagle Park Road! This stately full brick home is located convenient to Hwy 280 and has award winning Oak Mountain Schools. Upon entering the large foyer, to your left will be a banquet size dining room and to the right is a perfect living room/office. The kitchen is spacious with plenty of counter space and cabinets with an large eat in area. The kitchen opens to a spacious greatroom, with a fireplace, built in bookcases. Beautiful hardwood flooring. The master suite will hold king size furniture and has a luxury bath with great closet space. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two full baths and a laundry room. The basement is finished with a huge playroom with another bedroom and full bath. You will be able to select new carpet for this area! The backyard is huge and completely fenced. There is a new double deck that is perfect for entertaining. The view from the deck is spectacular, overlooking Lee Branch. This is a beauty and well worth the look.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,146 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Deck, Covered, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors