The upper level square footage includes 1,630 sq.ft. on the 2nd level and 916 sq.ft. on the 3rd level. This sophisticated English Country three-story home is situated on an unusually large lot in Crestline. The home has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths with a fabulous open floor plan. Property affords expansive, flat lawns and privacy, with some of the most desired and child-friendly streets in the area only a few steps away. The home has an understated elegance and rustic charm, with refined detailing and timeless style.This new brick home is accented with graceful heavy-timber detailing, handcrafted cement stucco and brown tarpaulin accents the rustic chimney. Despite the Old World appearance, the home is decidedly modern in its use of cutting-edge 'œgreen' energy-efficient technology. Master on main, gourmet kitchen with Viking stainless appliances, fabulous 3rd floor playroom, high ceilings, incredible outdoor patio with fireplace, huge backyard and so much more.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,384 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- 3. Gas Starter, Marble, Masonry, Stone, Den, Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Wood, Stucco
- Porch, Covered, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors