Move-in-ready! Sitting on a beautiful wooded lot in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home has it all! Freshly painted inside and out, the lower level has a large great room, separate dining room, powder room, and an eat-in kitchen. There's also a laundry room off the kitchen with a laundry chute from upstairs. central vacuum system! There's a screened porch off the great room and a large open deck - just a few steps down into a shady backyard, great for kids or pets. Upstairs there are three bedrooms--a huge Master, with a walk-in closet. The Master bath has a jetted tub, separate shower, and new pocket door. Lower level has a two car garage, storage area, and a spacious playroom with new carpet. Roof replaced in 2010, upstairs HVAC in 2018, downstairs HVAC in 2012.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,166 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Power Vent,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors