Move-in-ready! Sitting on a beautiful wooded lot in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home has it all! Freshly painted inside and out, the lower level has a large great room, separate dining room, powder room, and an eat-in kitchen. There's also a laundry room off the kitchen with a laundry chute from upstairs. central vacuum system! There's a screened porch off the great room and a large open deck - just a few steps down into a shady backyard, great for kids or pets. Upstairs there are three bedrooms--a huge Master, with a walk-in closet. The Master bath has a jetted tub, separate shower, and new pocket door. Lower level has a two car garage, storage area, and a spacious playroom with new carpet. Roof replaced in 2010, upstairs HVAC in 2018, downstairs HVAC in 2012.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,166 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Chute, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors