If you like elegant but practical, open floor plan but room distinction & a home fit for everyone- THIS IS THE HOME FOR YOU! Pass thru the front doors & WOW! Cozy LR to right & extra large DR fit for 12 or more. Straight ahead enormous GR with vaulted ceiling, FP & a panoramic view of paradise! Lovely pool, lots of seating & huge play area. KIT has a wealth of cabinets, double ovens and island. Large eating area overlooks pool. PLUS a keeping room with FP for cozy TV viewing. Master bedroom is large with lots of light. Master Bath has soaking tub, large shower. 2 vanities & walk-in closet. Upstairs 3BR, 2B, a working office and fab playroom that has back stairs straight down to pool and GR. Wonderful flat yard with exquisite landscaping. THIS HOME HAS IT ALL!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,267 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Power Vents, Ridgevent/Turbines
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Forced Air.
- 2. Gas Starter, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors