Welcome to 1304 Caliston Way! Upon entering you will see soaring ceilings, the foyer is open to the formal dining area, the greatroom is spacious with a fireplace. There is hardwoods in foyer, dining, greatroom, and master bedroom. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets and counter space with an eatin area. The master retreat is large and private, trey ceiling, separate shower, garden tub, double sink vanities and a great walk in closet. Bedrooms two and three are separate, they are large and share a bathroom. Upstairs in a den or media room. The backyard is private, the screened in porch is the perfect place for that cup of coffee. This home has been freshly painted outside and most of the inside. Ballantrae is a beautiful neighborhood with a public golf course owned by City of Pelham and there is a neighborhood pool and workout facility. Pelham City Schools and a great place to live!
Single Family, Other
2,128 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Insert,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System,Porch Screened. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors