GORGEOUS FULL BRICK 1.5 STORY HOME NESTLED ON PRIVATE 3/4 ACRE WOODED LOT IN CHELSEA'S INTIMATE HIGHLAND RIDGE. Custom features include gleaming hardwoods through out main level, dramatic stone fireplace in Spacious Family Room w/wall of windows & glass doors leading to covered & open grilling decks..perfect for entertaining! Open Gourmet Kitchen offers eating bar/island, custom shaker cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, granite, upgraded appliances, pantry & light filled eating area. Elegant Dining Room offers gorgeous coiffured stained wood ceilings. Main Level King-Sized Owner's Suite, Luxury Master Bath w/beautiful tile work, oversized shower, soaking tub, dual vanities & HUGE walk-in closet. Elegant Powder Room & Main Level Laundry Room. 2nd level features 3 Spacious Bedroom, 2 Full tiled Baths & walk-in attic storage. Relaxing Screened & Open Decks, 2 car basement garage with safe area. Daylight basement ready for future expansion.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors