Nestled along a quiet cul-de-sac sits this gorgeous 3-bedroom,2.5-bath home. Move-in ready, you will live just moments from Samford University plus the retail outlets of Brookwood Village along w/a host of restaurants & nearby parks. The gourmet kitchen offers stylish cabinetry, stone countertops & modern stainless steel appliances, the home chef will want for nothing. There's a fireplace to enjoy in the den - a new chimney was installed in 2017, a new roof in 2016 & the entire exterior was painted in 2018. From here you can spill out to the sunny deck that is just 1 yr. old, ideal for hosting guests while you overlook the generous backyard. All three bedrooms are a great size while the bathrooms are well appointed & luxurious w/on-trend vanities & fixtures. Large 2-car garage (a rarity in Homewood!) w/internal access & room for a workshop. Mudroom in basement. Storage building in backyard w/electrical connections. Over-sized driveway w/an extra parking pad at the top of driveway.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,134 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors