You will LOVE the quality of this lovely 4 bedroom, 3 bath beauty close to the Black Warrior River. It has been meticulously maintained, ONE owner. Gorgeous wooded & spacious lot with fruit and nut trees, and beautiful mature landscaping. It would make a great home for two families, downstairs is like a home by itself - family den, full bath, bedroom & a wood burning fireplace. Many special touches like the dining room windows & the antique stained glass panels in the breakfast room. Many updates including new flooring, light fixers, bathroom vanity, plumbing fixers. All new electrical wiring, newer roof, & HVAC system. HUGE lot with 12 X 24 shed, & 2 car covered parking shed. The basement has a spacious 2 car garage, that enters the downstairs den. GREAT decks for entertaining & a fire pit area. All appliances remain - washer & dryer, Maytag refrigerator, & wall mounted TV in family room. New hot water heater & 11 inches of insulation blown in the attic. Oak Grove Schools!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,990 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Insulated Door
- 2. Brick, Stone, Great Room, Electric, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors