You'll feel like you live in an issue of Southern Homes Magazine when you choose this beautiful property. Imagine riding your horses through the 12.46 acres or sitting on the front porch while enjoying a glass of ice cold sweet tea. This gorgeous home was completed in 2019 and sits on 400+/- feet of waterfront on Brush Creek. Five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two fireplaces, two laundry areas and so much more. Don't miss your opportunity to finally have the farm you have always wanted. Brush Creek is a gated community with stocked fishing lakes. Horses permitted.
Single Family, Other
3,879 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BRUSH CREEK FARMS
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bedroom ,Den/Family
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,HERS Rating 86+,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking.
- Brick, Shingle, Fiber Cement, Block
- Boat Amenities
- Boats-Non Motor Only
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fireplace,Storage Building,Porch. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors