Country living but only minutes away from Birmingham, Homewood and Hoover. This beautiful 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath home has it all. An extra large greatroom with stone fireplace and french doors. Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, stone backsplash, tile floor, island and open eating area. The spacious master bedroom offers plenty of room for a California king bed and all the furnishings, plus a large walk-in closet and bath. The 2 bedrooms, which are very spacious, share a great sized full bath. A bonus room downstairs would be perfect for a den or media room. Step outside, and find the wide wrap around porch which is perfect for rocking chairs and relaxing. The fully fenced, just under an acre lot, also has a pool and hot tub. Roof, HVAC and water heater are less than 10 years old. This one is must-see!! The adjoining lot behind this amazing property is for sale separately, and would provide an additional .96 acres.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,464 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Masonry, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors