Wonderful one level home on a large level lot in Alabaster!!! Welcome home to this one of a kind house! Vaulted ceiling in the great room with exposed beams and a moss rock fireplace that will be wonderful on cozy evenings. Moss rock planter brings nature indoors. Dining room is open to the great room with window opening to kitchen. The kitchen has lots of oak cabinetry plus a pantry for extra storage, gas stove, side by side refrigerator, unique window backsplash lets in lots of natural light. Split bedroom plan with master bedroom with ceiling fan, private master bath with double vanities, French doors lead to hot tub in a sun room space. Great room double doors lead to the open patio in back. Private fenced backyard with storage building. Guest bedrooms are good sized with guest bath on the hallway. Fourth bedroom could be a bonus room/ playroom with room for a pool table. Laundry room. Roof new in 2017.
Single Family, Other
2,219 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Porch. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors