Enjoy your morning coffee sitting on your screened porch overlooking the privacy of your wooded backyard and Birch Creek. This move-in ready home is your ideal location, near the town of Mount Laurel located on a quiet cul-de-sac. The master bedroom features a sitting area with a trey ceiling and bay window and includes a large master bath with jetted tub and shower, plus separate vanities and a large walk-in closet. Crown molding throughout, large kitchen with center island, white tiled corner gas fireplace to cozy up the family room, and hardwood floors set the tone for your dream home. The upstairs has 3 bedrooms and full baths plus walk-in closets. The bonus room upstairs is an ideal place for an in-home office or a playroom for the kids. The 2-car garage has plenty of room for both cars and storage and is ready for your custom expansion. The landscaped yard contains blueberry bushes and other fruit trees carefully planted as well as the canopy of crepe myrtles down the drive.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,745 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Sound System, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors