Wonderful Home located in Parkside of Homewood! This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home offers a main level master suite with walk-in closet, master bath with jetted tub, separate shower & double vanities, great room w/fireplace, dining room, large eat in kitchen that opens to a covered screened-in patio w/vaulted ceilings, half bath, main level laundry & 2-car garage. Upstairs offers 2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets, Jack-n-Jill bath, bonus room AND den/office/guest room & walk-in attic w/tons of storage. Amenities include hardwood floors throughout both levels, crown molding, updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances, large pantry & level lot with private backyard. Located in sought after West Homewood; Walk to Parks, New Pool, Restaurants & Award Winning Hall-Kent Elementary!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,029 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Off Street.
- Screened Porch, Covered, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors