Here is an opportunity to live on one of Vestavia's premier and convenient locations - VESTAVIA DRIVE! This home features large living areas with hardwood floors including a formal living room, dining room and den with a fireplace. Den has an exterior door leading to an open deck. The kitchen is very large with island and lots of workspace, cabinets, and a pantry. The eating area of kitchen has an atrium door leading to a covered deck. Laundry room is off kitchen. Main level has two bedrooms, hall bath, and master suite. Each room has dental molding. Upstairs has a bonus room or additional bedroom and full bath with a separate heating/cooling system. The finished basement includes a large living area with travertine flooring. This is a great entertainment space for sitting areas around a brick fireplace and plenty of room for game room furniture. Also on basement level there is a bedroom, full bath, office, and a hobby room or bonus room. Two car garage also in basement.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
4,569 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Gas Starter, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors