All BRICK, one OWNER 4 bedrooms/4.5 home with lots of extras in Edgewood for under $600,000!! Refinished hardwoods, decorator colors, great natural light and a bonus room and full bath in the basement. The main level features a formal LR & DR, open kitchen with breakfast nook and hearth room, laundry room, power room & large master suite. The kitchen has granite countertops, island with bar seating and is open for lots of entertaining space. Master updated in 2014 with double vanity and soaking tub. 3 bedrooms/2 full baths on the 2nd floor. Tons of storage with walk-in closets, walk-in attic space and full basement (finished & unfinished space). Amazing covered porch on the main level with fireplace and flat screen. . This basement is also equipped with a safe house, workshop, and 1-2 car garage. Priced way below $200 sq ft (Edgewood avg is $225 per square foot). Roof is new. Sellers love that the house is so private, but also incredibly convenient.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,942 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 3. Brick, Gas Starter, Gas logs, Family Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors