This spacious, Full Brick, 4 B/R, 4 1/2 Bath home in Trussville's Sherman Oaks neighborhood is now available for a new owner. The Main Level of this fabulous home features: ~ large Master Suite with hardwoods ~ Kitchen w/ breakfast bar and pantry ~ Dining Room ~ Living Room w/FP & hardwoods ~ Laundry Rm ~ Half-Bath. The Upper level has three additional Bedrooms ~ two Full Baths ~ a walk-in Attic w/ lots of storage space. In the daylight basement there is a large finished Bonus Rm and another Full Bath. Per the seller: new roof 2009, gutter caps 2010, new gas furnace 2015, new upstairs A/C 2017, Kitchen tile 2010, solid surface countertops 2007, new water line to street 2014, addl hardwoods 2010. This home is convenient to Trussville's Sport Complex, schools, shopping, dining, and I-59.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,818 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CAHABA - TRUSSVILLE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors