This spacious, Full Brick, 4 B/R, 4 1/2 Bath home in Trussville's Sherman Oaks neighborhood is now available for a new owner. The Main Level of this fabulous home features: ~ large Master Suite with hardwoods ~ Kitchen w/ breakfast bar and pantry ~ Dining Room ~ Living Room w/FP & hardwoods ~ Laundry Rm ~ Half-Bath. The Upper level has three additional Bedrooms ~ two Full Baths ~ a walk-in Attic w/ lots of storage space. In the daylight basement there is a large finished Bonus Rm and another Full Bath. Per the seller: new roof 2009, gutter caps 2010, new gas furnace 2015, new upstairs A/C 2017, Kitchen tile 2010, solid surface countertops 2007, new water line to street 2014, addl hardwoods 2010. This home is convenient to Trussville's Sport Complex, Trussville's Downtown district, schools, shopping, dining, and I-59.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,818 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CAHABA - TRUSSVILLE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors