Greystone Gardens Last New Home Construction left in this Subdivision. Builder is saving the Best for the Last Home one !!! Lots more Sqft in this one in the Great Room, Kitchen and Dining Open Floor Plan Area. Lots of Cabinets and Kitchen Features, Gorgeous Light Fixtures, Beautiful Wood & Tile floors with Carpeting in 2 BR's. Stone Faced Fireplace with Built-in's in Greatroom. Covered Screened Patio and an Open Concrete Patio in the Back to enjoy. Will be adding more features as they get get installed to the listing to keep you updated on what's going on. Don't Forget this is Oneonta's only Decorative Street Lighted Subdivision with Sidewalks to stroll around the neighborhood & within 5 mins of Downtown Area.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Wood Siding, Stone
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Ventless, Family Room, Kitchen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Off Street, Uncovered.
- Wood, Stone
- Porch, Covered, Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors