Fantastic Remodel w/ so much space in the perfect location! Walk the kiddos to Shades Mountain Elementary, enjoy the public swings & walking track after 4 pm, or venture to the wooded walking trails behind the school. Minutes to the interstate & only 8.4 mi to downtown Birmingham. An addition was built on the back of the home to feature a large master suite, en suite bath & walk in closet w/ no stairs from the living areas. A few steps up, & you will find a second master bedroom, second master en suite, two additional bedrooms, & a third full bath. All bathrooms feature granite or marble countertops, tile floors, tile shower/surround, & new plumbing fixtures. The kitchen features white cabinetry, brushed nickel hardware, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash & granite countertops. New flooring throughout, new plumbing, new paint, new light fixtures, new roof, new double paned windows, & more! Main level circle drive with two basement garage spaces. Ready for her new owners!
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,006 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone, Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors